Salmon in pistachio crust, served with a salad with fennel, orange and pomegranate – a special preparation with which we are sure you will conquer your loved ones, but also any other guests you will have at the table.
We know that this recipe may seem complicated, but if I tell you that a 10-year-old can do it, do you believe? In addition, it does not require too much cooking time, which makes it easier for anyone who does not want to spend too much time in the kitchen. Within a maximum of 25 minutes, lunch or dinner is ready to be enjoyed with pleasure.
We love the salmon a lot, so we thought we’d make a crust of macaroni, “magical dust”, and that’s why we used Orlando’s pizza, baked with sea salt. As a lining I chose something simple but perfectly accompanied the salmon: a fennel, orange and pomegranate salad. A combination of ideal tastes, which I ate with great lust.
A FEW WORDS ABOUT PISTACHIOS em>
Pistachios, like his brothers in the family of oilseeds (almonds, caju, nuts, etc.), enjoy great appreciation from all those who lead a balanced lifestyle because they have a lot of benefits on the body:
– is an excellent source of healthy fats, beneficial for preventing cardiovascular disease, for lowering bad cholesterol (LDL)
– is rich in fiber, which is known for the health of the digestive system
– contains vitamins (A, E, and B complex vitamins)
– is a good source of minerals: potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, manganese
– like other oil, it is quite caloric, so it should be consumed in small quantities